Solar Skylights Installation in Saratoga, NY
The Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight features a solar panel that captures any available daylight and uses it to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed, battery powered operator and control system. The battery powered operator is the power source that opens and closes the skylight and the solar panel serves as the charging source of the system.
Solar Skylights in Saratoga, NY Includes the Following:
- Remote controlled solar powered skylight requires no wiring, which makes for easy and cost effective installation.
- The solar panel will work on cloudy days and with indirect light. It does not have to be exposed to direct sunlight to function.
- With the integrated rain sensor the solar powered skylight will close automatically, in case of inclement weather.
- Inner pane is laminated for additional safety. This means that if the glass accidentally breaks, the glass does not shatter. Laminated glass meets codes for products installed out of reach.
- Eight factory installed blinds are available to include in the purchase of your skylight.
- If the Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight is ordered with a factory installed blind, the skylight and blind will arrive pre-programmed to one remote control.
If you are considering adding daylight to your home, see how easy it is to add daylight and fresh air. Since the Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight is eligible for a 30% federal tax credit homeowners will receive an average of $850* with federal tax credit eligibility which makes this product very affordable.
Considering just a fixed skylight?
Upgrade from a fixed skylight to a Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight with all the features for an average of only $65 after tax credit eligibility!*
Considering just a fresh air skylight?
Upgrade from a manual “Fresh Air” skylight to a Solar Powered “Fresh Air” Skylight with all the features and save an average of $170 after tax credit eligibility!*